Monday, December 14, 2009

Our newest addition: The Vacuum.

Once upon a time there was a girl. She was a fun girl. She had blond hair that she curled every day and her friends were very fun and they did fun things like have prank wars and eat sushi and go shopping and watch Sex and the City for hours and hours.

Then the girl got a little older and she found she was not as fun or interesting as she once was.

The culmination of this thought came to her when she rose while it was still dark on black Friday to buy a vacuum. She knew exactly which vacuum she wanted because she had been researching vacuums on the internet for weeks. Yes. Researching vacuums.

Ladies and Gentlemen meet our new vacuum: Rainbow Snapdragon McFloor



We named him this after a dog we met on our honeymoon in sedona - except we made the last part of the name vacuum related.

I would not normally blog about a vacuum except that this is no regular vacuum. This vacuum makes us WANT to vacuum because we like to see how much dust we can collect of our own floor. And then we take pictures of it. And then I blog about the dust. Aren't we cool? We are. I know it.



So - the end of the story is that once upon a time there was a girl who was fun and then she turned into a girl who names vacuums and takes pictures of how much dust they collect. Nerd. Alert.

3 comments:

  1. You're a girl after my own heart....I am very well known as the "vacuum-nazi"....and my kids know that when they spill popcorn during a movie I will pause it to vacuum. Nerd. Alert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, lindsey, congratulations on your new arrival. he's adorable--and no doubt he sucks. you know. since he's a vacuum....cheap laugh; i know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats hilarious! I LOVE vacuums as well...Dyson's do make it fun to see how much dirt you can get...I didn't even know you had a blog...cool now I can follow someone else too...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!