Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Boot Camp

Well, this week Josh and I made a good effort in our push to shape up in 2010. Or twenty ten. Or whatever you want to call the year that is now.

Everyone says you gain weight when you get married....and 7 weeks and two major holidays later, I realize I am no exception!

I am doing biggest loser bootcamp with Bob the trainer. Not Jillian. Jillian would make me cry and want to jump off a cliff. Bob is nice and friendly. See? Look how nice he looks here.



Anyways, I don't have weights so I have to use two old bottles of sparkling apple cider leftover from my wedding...it's really ghetto.

But that doesn't change the fact that at-home workout are great! You can work out in a sports bra, you can wear a sweatband with pride and you don't have to listen to the weird guy nest to you grunting his way through the circuit.

Just some thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad to hear i'm not the only one who would cry if training w/ jillian....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!