Thursday, July 15, 2010

Trendy? Oh well!

Ok. So, I kinda like this poster.



Its so trendy in the blogging world. But I think it's kind of urban and hip. And I like urban and hip looking things. Even though, I think saying the word hip automatically might make you the opposite.

I am learning it's ok to like things even if you weren't the first to like it. Or the 1001st to like it:) It's also ok to like something even if very few like it.

I am learning you have to surround yourself with things you love regardless of who else may like it or who else may not like it.

Ok - and there's my vent on being trendy and why it's ok.

The end.

4 comments:

  1. I love it too! etsy (yes, I said etsy. again.) sells them in different colors and slight variations...but I like it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I've seen them on etsy:) I need to see if Josh approves and then I may go for it! Probably won't get the pink - maybe a sunny yellow:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree, love the poster too! i liked it even more when i learned the history behind it, it dates back to the 1930's a poster to build morale for the british public in case of invasion! crazy huh!? here's a great place to order it from, plus they have tons of other cheeky posters: http://www.keepcalmgallery.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks sam! the story is really cool! I alos read that the poster didn't really catch on back then:) I'll def check out that link!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!