Thursday, September 16, 2010

A is for adorable

If we weren't ready for kids before, I think we are now.

Just look at this precious nursery featured on Design Sponge.








I can just picture my chub-tastic little blonde haired child sleeping amidst a sea of freshly spray painted frames proudly displaying the alphabet.

(Although spray paint fumes can NOT be good for a child. Am I a horrible mom already?)

And really, I am so not pregnant. Do not want to start any rumors. But when the time comes I may just have to start collecting old picture frames in mass quantities.

5 comments:

  1. WHAT?!?! you're PREGNANT! ;) love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that turned out great! I love that! Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn it, I just finished a lot of our nursery and now after seeing that, I want to redo the whole wall! I can't wait for you to get pregnant whenever that time comes, I'm sure you will do lots of cute baby projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is chubtasticalicious. You're awesome. Come fix my walls for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look for a nursery, or any room for that matter! I came across your post this afternoon while browsing interior design blogs and the topic of window treatment selection was very interesting to me. What window treatments would look best amongst the vintage framed alphabet. It is true that you must dress your windows appropriately to bring out their true beauty. Thank you for writing and as a special thanks to you and your readers, I would like to offer a 20% off coupon using this code upon checkout: BLG20.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!